Gerald "Jerry" Simmons, ACI: Jerry is an ASHI certified home inspector with over 30 years of experience.
In 1988 Jerry earned a license to become a pest control operator, not to become a pest control operator, just for the purpose of being able to identify wood destroying organisms including termite activity.
Jerry was one of the first home inspectors to earn a Radon Proficiency for an both Individual use and Organizational use.
Before becoming an inspector he worked in Real Estate and the housing industry, In the early 1970s as a Real Estate agent and Broker, inactive since 1986.
He owned and operated a successful construction company accumulating 15 years experience in the construction industry as a general contractor.
Jerry's inspections are thorough and concise his reports describe conditions discovered during the inspection process and that information is presented in an understandable format. The main purpose of the inspection is to provide information that can help a buyer make an informed decision.
Inspection report layout and content is based on the American Society of Home Inspectors Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- CABO One and Two Family Dwelling Inspector: Structural, HVAC, Plumbing, & Electric - Registration No. 1499
- Housing Rehabilitation Inspector - Registration No. 1085
- Standard Code Building Inspector - Registration No. 5104
- Co-founder: Georgia Association of Home Inspectors: - 1989
- Vice-President: Georgia Association of Home Inspectors: 1989 - 1991
- President: Georgia Association of Home Inspectors: 1992
- President: ASHI Georgia, Inc. 2012
- Treasurer: ASHI Georgia, Inc. 2007, 2015, 2016 to current
- Co-Chairman SE Home Inspector Conference 2007 to current
- ASHI Council of Representatives 2016 - 2017
- Group leader Council of Representatives - 2017
- Radon Measurement Proficiency Organization ID No. 2190700
- Radon Measurement Proficiency Individual ID No. 140550
- Professional Pest Control Technology training 10/27/89
- Continuing Education - 30 + hours per year for 30 plus years
Zurn Plumbing Service - 770-451-6765 - www.zurnplumbing.com
Superior Pro Stucco Repair - 404-436-2900 - www.superiorpropainters/stucco
Structural Engineer - Grubb Engineering Services - 2260 Northwest Parkway SE, Marietta, GA 30067 - 678-457-6374
Totally Dependable Contracting Services - 770-509-7498 - www.totallydependable.com
Gas Pipe 1
Information about Lead-Based paint, Renovation standards and requirments.
Building Intelligence Center
Your #1 resource for determining the date of manufacture or age of HVAC systems...
This document was prepared in cooperation with the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), the United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Environmental Protection Division (EPD). April 2011.
The information on this site is for information only, we are not a provider of 3M products, as a matter of fact we are in the Home Inspection business in Atlanta GA.
Look for a glass film contractor in your area.
Spray Polyurethane Foam
Home ventilation and indoor air quality